Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Lake Region Medical Charity 4 Mile Run/2 Mile Walk
Oct 7, '18 at 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
The Lake Region Medical 4 Mile Fun Run/2 Mile Walk takes place on Sunday 7th October at 12:30pm on the scenic grounds of the JFK Arboretum just outside New Ross in County Wexford.
This charity event is in aid of the Educate Together, National School, New Ross and St Patrick’s Special School, Enniscorthy.
The day will commence with registration from 11:30am and events kicking off with the “Lake Region Kiddies Dash” at 12:30pm which covers distances of up to 80 meter sprints for kids from the ages of 4 to 12 years old (kids go free). This will be followed by a 4 mile timed run @ 1:30pm consisting of 2 laps of the park for runners of all ages and disciplines. This will be shortly followed by a 2 mile lap of the park for walkers, those with buggies & kids and anyone who wants to take part.
To register, pick up a sponsorship pack or find out more about this great event then go to https://www.lakeregionmedical4mile.com/ and keep up to date with information on www.facebook.com/LakeRegionFunRun