Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Events for Oct 6, '18
Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is set to return to the shores of Galway Bay on October 6th, 2018. The largest multi-distance running event in Galway City attracted a record number of over 3,200 people to the City of the Tribes in 2017 and is expected to increase in numbers again next year. […]Find out more »
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AT THE JUNGLE NI! Ireland’s original Zombie Run at The Jungle, challenges participants to complete a daring 6K obstacle trail run while being chased by blood-thirsty, running Zombies. The Zombie Run returns this year and will take place on Saturday 6th October and Sunday 7th October 2018 This year’s course will […]Find out more »
To volunteer please email [email protected] Run Galway Bay Run Galway Bay 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon is set to return to the shores of Galway Bay on October 6th, 2018. The largest multi-distance running event in Galway City attracted a record number of over 3,200 people to the City of the Tribes in 2017 and is […]Find out more »
Nestled in the heart of Bangor, Warrior Assault is Northern Ireland’s only outdoor obstacle race for the whole family to get involved in. Whether you’re a seasoned mud run veteran, or new to the experience, this is a family obstacle race that will wet everyone’s appetite. Held in the beautiful parklands of the Bangor Aurora […]Find out more »
Now in its 35th year, the Simon Home Run (www.Homerun.ie) is the longest running charity event in the Phoenix Park and Dublin Simon Community’s largest fundraising event of the year. The Simon Home Run & Family Festival consists of a professionally timed 5 mile race and hosts a range of activities for families and kids […]Find out more »
Due to the huge success of our Mini Muckers 2018 which was a complete sell out, we are bringing you our Mini Muckers Monster Mud Run to kick off the Halloween season! So mums, dads, coaches, pull out the old sports gear because you are going to get muddy!!! Get signed up as part of […]Find out more »
Ox Mountain Challenge Run 2018 The 2nd Annual Ox Mountain Challenge is a10 mile Road Race / Mountain Run with a half way split. It is a Community Run that will take place on Saturday October 6th at 1.00 p.m. Skreen / Dromard Community Centre will be the base for the Run where registration, […]Find out more »