Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Warrior Assault – Bangor
Oct 6 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Nestled in the heart of Bangor, Warrior Assault is Northern Ireland’s only outdoor obstacle race for the whole family to get involved in.
Whether you’re a seasoned mud run veteran, or new to the experience, this is a family obstacle race that will wet everyone’s appetite.
Held in the beautiful parklands of the Bangor Aurora Aquatic and Leisure Complex, this promises to be a fantastic event. With 10km, 5km and 1km assault course options for the whole family, topped off with an event village, DJ, live music and stalls, this will be a day out to remember.
5K & 10K COURSES
We have obstacle courses to suit everyone, from seasoned adrenaline junkies to first time mud runners.
Adults 16+ years: 10km & 5km options – how far do you want to go?
Teens 12-15 years old: Separate wave of the fun-filled adult course
Family wave: For families to complete the challenge together
Kids 4-11 years: Our fantastic 1km Junior Warriors course