Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Tony Mcgowan Half Marathon, 10k and 5k 2022
Feb 13, '22
On Sunday the 13th Feb The Tony McGowan Run 2022 is back with a bang on our beautiful Blueway for our 10thanniversary.
We can’t wait to welcome you all back for our 5K, 10K and Half Marathon
Things are happening a little differently but the fun and craic is still the same. We will be keeping up to date and following all public health guidance in relation to covid 19 to ensure a safe and fun filled event
Half marathon €40.00 (includes finisher medal, t-shirt and goody bag)
10k €25 (finisher medal and t shirt)
5k €15 (finisher medal) (option to buy t shirt €8.00)
Over the last number of years our event has doubled in size and become quite popular nationally on the runner’s calendar, with this in mind please be aware that we have LIMITED spaces so get in early and put it in your diary.
This year our chosen charity is the Alzheimer’s Society St Patricks Hospital (Leitrim)