Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Wicklow Hospice Half Marathon and 10k 2022
Feb 26, '22 at 8:45 am - 11:00 am
Wicklow Hospice Half Marathon and 10k
- Wicklow Hospice 10k and Half Marathon.
- Saturday 26th of February 2022.
- Half Marathon start time 8:45am
- 10K start time 9am.
- Road race.
- Start and finish at the Beehive Bar & Restaurant exit 18 off N11.
- Medal for all finishers
- Chip timed.
Description of the event:
Wicklow Hospice 10k and Half Marathon is back! A lovely route awaits you starting and finishing at the Beehive Bar & Restaurant exit 18 off the N11. This is a looped course for both distances along some quiet country roads and finishing on the old N11.
Wicklow Hospice is the first facility to provide specialist palliative care services for patients and their families in County Wicklow. It is a state-of-the-art purpose-built 15 bed hospice and it’s opening marks the culmination of over ten years of incredible fundraising, which we actively continue to this day to support the patients under our care and their loved ones. Patients in Co Wicklow can be cared for in the hospice and also in their own homes.
Thank you for supporting Wicklow Hospice should you wish to raise additional funds, you can set up an online fundraising page via or Wicklow Hospice – JustGiving.
Your generous gift will ensure we continue to provide specialist care to patients in our hospice and in their own homes.
Please contact Sinead on 01 4068868 [email protected] for a fundraising toolkit, sponsorship card and for any assistance with your fundraising.
Best of Luck!