Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Thoroughbred RunKildare Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5K 2022
Jun 19, '22 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Kildare Town Sports Partners are delighted to announce that “The Thoroughbred Run Kildare” will go to post again in 2022.
You are now officially under starters orders; get training the date is Sunday 19th June 2022, Father’s Day!
We are growing every year and this event has Sold Out for the last few years, the 2022 event will again see us host a four-race card, That’s a Marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k.
Post-race you will have the opportunity to restore those spent calories with our now legendary hot meal “Runners Picnic” prepared and served to you in Market Square.
Be you a runner, walker or a spectator there really will be something there for everyone so make plans now and join the fun.
We have commissioned another not only fabulous but highly coveted medal for this year’s event and each of our winners will receive a special trophy along with prizes.
All Races Start and Finish in Kildare Town
Marathon Starts at 08.00am
Half Starts at 10.30am
10K Starts at 11.00am
5K Starts at 11.05am