Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The Ros Run Sliabh Bawn
Jul 28, '18 at 8:00 am - Jul 29, '18 at 5:00 pm
The Ros Run Sliabh Bawn
Distances 10km route, half marathon, full marathon & ultra marathon (50km)
Slieve Bawn is a small but highly significant mountain set among the lakes and flatlands of eastern Co. Roscommon.This gives a view of approx 250kms – almost coast-to-coast – one of the widest in Ireland
This is a back to back event, so you are welcome to run on Saturday the 28th of July or Sunday the 29th of July or if you are up for it… you can do both!!
-Location: Doughill forest on Sliabh Bawn mountain Ballyduff, Roscommon
(approx 5km from Strokestown & approx 15km from Roscommon town)
Meeting Point on the morning – St Faithleach GAA ground, Ballyleague, Roscommon
Date – 28th & 29th July
Ultra Marathon- 8.00amFull marathon – 9.00am
Half marathon 10.00am
10km route – 11.00am
Online registration closes Sunday the 17th June 2018 at 21.00. Very limited on-the-day registrations available, please ensure to book before online registration closes to avoid disappointment.