Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The Ros Run Sliabh Bawn
Jul 27, '19 at 8:00 am - Jul 28, '19 at 5:00 pm
Back for our second year on the beautiful Sliabh Bawn in Co. Roscommon. With spectacular views amongst the wind turbines we are offering a 10k, half marathon and a full marathon distance but the option to do a back to back. (Same distance both days) it is an off-road event with alot of rolls hills but upon completion you feel fully accomplished.
All finishers will receive a well designed and unique medal with an additional medal for the people who are brave enough to complete the b2b! T-shirts, hot food, transport to and from the start line, portaloos, water/goodie stations, chipped course, marshals, hot food after etc on the day for all participants.
Please have a look at our Facebook page for more info and comments, feedback and photos from last years participants.