Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
The Fly High Lily Remembrance Run
Feb 8 at 9:30 am€20
On 8th February 2020 we are hosting a charity run for Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Ireland and Lilly’s Garden.
This run is to commemorate Lily Daly who died at the age of 7.5 due to sudden complications and onset of acute Hydrocephalus. Lily was one of a kind. She was a ball of positive energy bouncing around with love for everyone. Her enthusiasm and passion was infectious along with her unbridled imagination.
She packed a lifetime into her precious short 7.5 characterful and colourful years leaving her mark on everyone she came in contact with, especially her school friends at Gaelscoil Inse Chor, it truly was her home from home.
Even though she was only 7 and a half she showed an empathy that was beyond her years, caring for others. She is missed beyond measure every moment of every day, her cheeky smile, her determined nature, her joyful outlook on life.
To mark Lilys memory and to celebrate her life, the incredible teachers, parents and pupils at her school are aiming to create an amazing outdoor classroom by way of a sensory outdoor garden – a way for other kids to explore, imagine and belong, just as Lily did. We can see her now bursting with the excitement at the thought of this. She would love the idea of an outdoor classroom in her name. As a family, it would mean the world to us knowing that Lily’s legacy will live on.
Funds raised will go toward the outdoor classroom in Gaelscoil Inse Chor and Spina Bifida and hydrocephalus Ireland. SBHI
Start time is 9.30am and the run will take place in the beautiful surrounds of Phoenix Park.
5k is the distance of the main event with a 2.5k untimed option available also. All are welcome – young & old, walkers & runners. Your support for this great cause is greatly appreciated