Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Wind Farm 5k
Feb 8 at 9:30 am - 12:00 pm€20
The trail will be following the Peak Ridge Path at the Galway Wind Park. You will race between the towering, majestic turbines with views of the lake, river, Connemara, and beautiful Irish countryside. €20 online registration cost, €25 on race day. Payment is non-refundable. All proceeds go towards planning and carrying-out the Green Energy Festival in Galway City on 17 April 2020. This event is entirely student organised, and we need to raise all the funds we can! Thank you dearly for your contribution. Please register here:
Be sure to select a t-shirt size at the link provided in registration. Thank you and see you on race day! More information about the Green Energy Festival can be found at greenenergyfestival.com