Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The Big Rugby Run
May 9, '20 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
#TheBigRugbyRun, a new exciting virtual team relay challenge event being held on Saturday 9th May and targeting the Irish grassroots rugby community, launched online at www.thebigrugbyrun.com.
The initiative, the brainchild of PSA Academies Directors Graham Ross & Johne Murphy, is looking to raise significant funds for Feed The Heroes (www.feedtheheroes.com), as they continue to #fuelthefrontline fighting the battle against COVID-19 across Ireland.
#TheBigRugbyRun will involve current or past rugby teams, from Minis Under 10s age group up to retired veterans, registering to run or walk a virtual relay over the half marathon (21km) or full marathon (42km) distance, whilst still observing the Government guidelines regarding social distancing and staying within 2kms of home. Each team will be set the challenge of raising a minimum of €50 for Feed The Heroes, with all underage teams participating going into a free-to-enter post-event Grand Prize Draw to win prizes from some leading sports and other brands.
Ex-Munster player and Newbridge College SCT Head Coach Johne Murphy said “We’re delighted to launch #TheBigRugbyRun and hope that it gives young and older rugby teams and people from across the country an ideal opportunity to get back in touch with each other, commit to a physical challenge and raise money for a fantastic cause. We’re all missing the usual end-of-season excitement now more than ever but hopefully #TheBigRugbyRun can help to mark the end of season with something unique and fitting for the times that we’re in. We’re excited to be extending our support of Feed The Heroes through this event and are hoping #TheBigRugbyRun will help raise more money for the fund.”
To donate to the Feed The Heroes fund go to www.feedtheheroes.com.