Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Superhero Wicklow 5k/10k Run/Walk & Half Marathon Family Fun Day
Jun 17 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm€13 - €42
This Event Will Take Part In Aid Of Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin.
Date: Sunday 17th June Beehive Restaurant just off the M11 and just outside Wicklow town.
Registration: starts at 11am
Event start time:1pm sharp
Kids dash:12.30 sharp
Be a sick child’s superhero and join us on Sunday 17th June and help raise vital funds for life saving equipment.
Entertainment: mega slide bouncy castle, spider man castle,puppet show,face painting,egg and spoon race, sack race(kids) music and much more.
Registration fee:early bird will run until the start of June, all runs go up after this and again on the day.
Adult 5k €13. Child 5k €10.
Family 5k 2+2 €42.
Adult 10k €15.
Adult Half Marathon €16.
Sponsor card deal for the free entry.raise €50 or more for a free single entry and €80 or more for a free family entry 2+