Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Mar 7, '20 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm€82.50
Quest Kenmare is a one-day multi-adventure sports race which encompasses the amazing mountains of the Beara Peninsula and boutique charm of Kenmare Town. Run, cycle and kayak across the spectacular mountains and valleys to challenge yourself in 2020. Choose from 3 routes, there’s one to suit all levels of fitness, the 79k Expert, 43K Sport & 28K Challenge. Routes take in Kenmare Bay, Glengarriff, The Beara Peninsula and Kenmare town. Quest Kenmare will bring you to places of Ireland you have never been before. Kayaks are provided as part of the entry fee. Participants will receive exclusive custom-made medals as well as a Quest branded piece of clothing. The finish line boasts hot food for all competitors, the famous Japanese hot tubs as well as a recovery zone. The first of the Quest Adventure Race Series for 2020 it is sure to be very popular with experienced adventure racers as well as those new to the sport. Come for the adventure race and stay for the after-party in Kenmare which is famed for its great hospitality offering.
Check out more information on: