Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Runamuck Challenge 2020
Mar 7 at 11:00 am - 5:00 pm€25
The Muckers option is 1 lap of approx 5.5km and typically takes between 28 and 100 minutes to complete and in March 2020 will have over 50 obstacles per lap!
The Serious Muckers option is 2 laps (approx 11km) of the course and should take between 60 and 200 minutes to complete
Each lap will take in many different obstacles and challenges. These will include various bale “jumps”, climbs and crawls under and over nets, super slides including into Cooolcarrigan lake, pontoon bridges, tyres, various ditch and rope hauls and other water and land challenges!
Our obstacles are designed to be “doable” by almost everyone but if you are not comfortable to do any obstacle then you will not be obliged to do so.
We are continually making improvements so expect some great fun with more new obstacles at our next event in March 2020!
Watch the event video HERE
“Just back to Cork after completing my first ever runamuck . Absolutely fantastic !! Omce you get going its pure fun ,slipping ,sliding ,falling ,climbing ,swimming. When you finish they have water,watermelon,fresh orange slices ,cake ready for you . Great to see healthy options at a finish line. Couldn’t recommend enough . Definitely going back next year !”
“Absolutely amazing experience. My first runamuck challenge, would do it all over again next week. Up to my neck in muck and water and loved every minute of it. Very well organised. Fair play to all the staff especially the staff that helped push my car and many others out of the field after. Buzzin.”
“Best fun Ever! Really well organised and the Marshalls along the route are so encouraging and friendly, even if they do lie about how much of route is left ha ha! It’s so great to get out of my comfort zone and roll around in mud! Kids have it sussed, mucky play is FUN!!!!”
This course has many of the old favourites as well as some great new obstacles through woodland, bogs and open terrain of a very varied nature.
General outline of the main obstacles from our course is shown below.
You can expect new obstacles to make an even more fun run route in March 2020.
Enter today to take advantage of the reduced entry prices!