Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
North East Galway 10k
Oct 14 at 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every year that begins at 10:00am on day second of October, repeating indefinitely
North East Galway 10km at 12Noon is back this year. We also have the kids walk/run at 10.30AM and a 5km walk/run at 11AM.
The race starts in the village of Moylough and finishes at Moylough Sports Field where changing facilities are available.
The race is open to all runners and walkers.
The route has been measured and verified by Athletics Ireland, it is also an AAI permitted race and an oficially timed event.
Registration and Race Number pick up will be available prior to the race at Moylough community centre on Saturday 13th Oct from 7pm-8pm, and on Sunday morning from 10am.
Registration also available on runireland.com.
Cash prizes available on the day for 1st, 2nd and 3rd ladies and gents categories.
For further information please contact: 087-3665692.