Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon & Multi Sport Festival
May 26€30 – €135
Lough Cutra Castle in Gort is the backdrop to this action-packed weekend of triathlon racing in Gort, Co. Galway. This first race of the Castle Triathlon series in 2018 sets the scene for a competitive and fun series, hosted within the beautiful grounds of the Castle and surrounding area of stunning South Galway.
All of the triathlon races at Lough Cutra Castle kick-off by launching into an open-water swim in the lake, transitioning to the bike route which circumnavigates Lough Cutra itself with The Half Iron Gauntlet cycle taking in the beautiful and breathtaking Burren National Park whilst the run features a mixed terrain in the stunning surroundings of the Castle.
This year’s event promises to be an amazing festival of triathlon & multisport with events of various distances to test those chasing a personal best and embrace those who are dipping their toes into the sport of triathlon for the very first time.
Triathlon Ireland Major Events
Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon has been awarded a hat-trick of qualifying races on the Triathlon Ireland Major Events Calendar including; A National Series Standard Triathlon, National Mixed Relay Club Championships & Super Series Standard (draft legal) Triathlon in 2018
NEW for 2018
Galway will host Swim only events on Sunday May 26th with the introduction of three swim only distances; 1 mile, 2.5km and 5km, suitable for those wishing to dip their toes into the sport of open water swimming or test their open water swim ability over a longer distance.
The off Road 10K and Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 27th May around the fabulous estate at Lough Cutra Castle providing runners of all abilities with the opportunity to enjoy an off road, scenic and stunning course which has previously only been open to athletes participating in one of the triathlon events.
There is something for everyone at Lough Cutra Castle Triathlon & Multi-Sport festival in 2018, check out all the details on www.loughcutratri.ie
Follow us on Facebook HERE