Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Lap of the Gap
May 26, '18 at 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lap of the Gap
Lap of the Gap is looking for volunteers to help organize their scenic marathon in a number of roles.
To volunteer simply email our Race Director Rene Borg on [email protected] and you will receive a full volunteer manual to help you with more instructions on your specific role.
- Traffic Marshals: Keeping runner’s safe from traffic on the course
- Aid Station Marshals: Serve water to runners on the course
- Registration Crew: Help with registration and handing out of race packs
- Drivers: Drive the lead or sweeper cars (limited roles)
- Parking Marshals: Help park cars in an orderly manner
Help out between 8 am and 4 pm or 7 am and 3 pm and you will receive a free entry in return for any of the organizers’ three events: next year’s edition of Glendalough Lap of the Gap Marathon, Glen to Glen Half-marathon or Glendalough 3 mile race or an entry into Run the Ridge 8 km or 20 km trail races in mid-August.
For more details on the event, visit here.