Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Jump Juice Bars Malahide Castle 5k & 10k
Jul 28, '19 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This is our 7th year of bringing you a selection of 5km and 10km races some of best parks of Dublin.
Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 1: St Anne’s Park 5km & 10km – 29th June from 18.30 – St. Anne’s Park, Raheny, Dublin 5.
Jump Juice Summer Park Series Race 2: Malahide Castle 5km & 10km 28th July from 10.00 – Malahide Castle, Malahide, Co Dublin.
So don’t delay and get registered today!
For all inquiries please email Simon or John on email@example.com
Due to County Council restrictions, we are limited to only 500 entries per race so don’t leave it too late.
The 5km & 10km routes will be largely flat. Parking facilities are excellent in both parks. Each race will have aid/water station at 5km and water, refreshments and some treats at the finish line
**Please note that refunds incur an administration cost of €10. After 12 April 2019, no refunds can be processed.