Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Galway Aquathon Festival
Jul 28, '19 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Swimming in Lough Corrib and running around the grounds of Dangan on the shores of the river, the event is expected to attract athletes of all abilities and aspirations from across Ireland. Athletes can choose either a 1km or 2km swim in the Corrib followed by a running loop of 5km taking in the natural beauty and scenery of the towpath along the river bank at Dangan Sportsground.
The standard race of a 1000m Swim from Dangan Pier downstream towards Corrib Village Pier is followed by a flat and fast 5k run, perfect for those wishing to test their speed and try something a little different this Summer.
The Long Course is a great test of swim and run ability for those looking for a slightly tougher challenge with a 2k swim and 10K Run. There’s also the option for a bit of fun in the 2k swim 5k fun race.
The Aquathon Festival has something for everyone regardless of previous triathlon experience and is a great opportunity for participants to try out the sport in the short race, challenge and test themselves in the Long Course or team up with a swimmer or runner for the Relay Race on the Long Course.
Registration is via Triathlon Ireland, with number collection on the day at the Corrib Village Slipway. For more information on how you can get involved in this fantastic event or to register to race in The Aquathon Festival, check out the details on Facebook, or email email@example.com.