Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Jan 20 at 10:30 am - 2:00 pm€30
The Hollymount Duathlon, on 20th January 2019, will be the second event in the Ireland West Duathlon Series 2019. The Duathlon will consist of a 5k run, a 19k cycle and a 3k run which will start & finish on the main street in the Village of Hollymount.
Stage 1 which is a 5k run takes participants out the Claremorris Road for 1.5K before turning left in through the local roads for 3k and returning to Hollymount via the Ballinrobe road.
The transition will be on the GAA pitch grounds where participants will collect their bikes for the 19k cycle. Again this 19k cycle will take participants out the Claremorris road for 4k before turning left at The Country Club pub. Stage 2 continues through the Roads of Taugheen to Peter Touhey’s pub in Newbrook with a fast 8K finish back to transition in the GAA Grounds.
Stage 3 will be a 3k run which will be one lap of the Hollymount Road Race in reverse to the finish line which will be on the main street in Hollymount Village.
All three stages are generally flat and suitable for athletes of all levels with exceptional times expected for the elite athletes, however, this duathlon also offers beginners the opportunity to kick start 2019.
Prizes for top 3 male & female and all age categories. Also, valuable points to be won for the Ireland West Duathlon series