Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Fr Micheal Mannion Annual 10K Road Race
Apr 29 at 12:00 pm€20
The RESCHEDULED Fr Micheal Mannion Annual 10K Road Race will begin in Clonbur Co Galway and follow the road towards Cong before looping back into Clonbur in a clockwise direction.The course consists of medium climbs.It will be timed with water stops on route. Course will be marshaled and the event is supported by the local branch of The Irish Red Cross and Gardai with refreshments at the end of the race. Ample parking available.
First Male and Female home will be presented with The Fr Micheal Mannion Memorial Cup.
Prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd Male & Female. Also prizes for Over 60’s and under 16’s.
All participants will receive a T-Shirt on the day.
For those not wishing to run the 10K there will be the option of a fun run/walk 5/6K on the day.
Clonbur has wonderful woodland amenities and a walk will be available there for those looking for something more leisurely on the day.
Registration on the day only from 10am in Clonbur Community Centre.
Entry fee for 10K race €20
Under 16’s Free.
Special Guest on the day The Liam McCarthy Cup
Voluntary Donation for fun run/walk.
All proceeds from the event go to the local Zambia Housing project of which Fr Micheal Mannion was an active member. This group has been aiding vulnerable street children and families in Kitwe Zambia for over 10 years.