Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Burren Charity Challenge 2019
Dec 27, '19 at 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Celebrating the 20th year of this amazing event, there is something for everyone in the Burren Charity Challenge set in the idyllic village of Ballyvaughan, Co Clare. You can run or walk 5km or 10km, you can cycle 40km or you can do both in our Duathalon all in aid of charity and to work off that Christmas pudding! Make a night or a weekend of it and stay to sample our great village hospitality and craic over the Christmas period.
We will have commemorative technical T-shirts for the first 200 to register on the day!!….and incredibly tasty soup and sandwiches afterwards by a roaring fire along with medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all categories (Adult and Junior)
Registration: MONKS by the Pier in Ballyvaughan (Eircode H91 W9TN ) from 11.00-12.30pm sharp. Events starting @ 1.00pm.
Bigí linn for our family day out. All proceeds go to the Ballyvaughan Playground Association in aid of the development and maintenance of the new village Playground.