Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
BRAIN TUMOUR IRELAND 10K/5K RUN 2018
Organiser: BRAIN TUMOUR IRELAND 10K/5K RUN 2018
Nov 4, '18 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The annual Brain Tumour Ireland run / walk event to fundraise for our work in supporting brain tumour patients and their families, takes place on Sunday, 4th November in Corkagh Park Dublin.
There is a 10k/5k timed race for individuals, and for the first time ever we have a team entry option, so get your friends or work colleagues involved and see if you can be the fastest team!
As usual we have an untimed 5k family fun run/walk option (buggies allowed) and this year we will also do a special short kids fun run for the under 12s. This will take place before the adult race.
This event forms part of “Walk Around the World for Brain Tumours”, a project co-ordinated by the International Brain Tumour Alliance (IBTA). We will donate the mileage covered in Corkagh Park to the IBTA’s “World Walk” target of circling the earth to raise awareness of brain tumours globally.
To help contribute to the mileage and donate to the work of Brain Tumour Ireland, come join us in Corkagh Park!