Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Ashbourne St Andrews A.C. 2K, 5K and 10K Road Race
Apr 28 at 10:30 am - 1:30 pm€15
We are delighted to announce that our annual Ashbourne St Andrew’s Athletics Club 2K, 5K and 10K Road Race is now open for registration.
The races take place on Sunday 28th April 2019 (10:30 and 11 am starts)
3 Options to suit all ages & fitness levels:
2K for under 12’s (starts 10:30am)
5K for over 12’s (starts 11am)
10K for over 18’s (starts 11am)
Medals for all finishers and spot prizes on the day. Starts at Donaghmore Ashbourne GAA Club. Athletics Ireland licenced event and chip timed. Everybody welcome as the emphasis is on a fun day out in a friendly and safe environment.
There are a few inclines and declines on the course but nothing too severe! The 10K course consists of 2 loops of the 5K course. Parents will be able to run with or watch their children in the 2K race and then be able to participate in the 5K/10K themselves, so long as their children are supervised.
The entry fee is €5 for 2K, €15 for 5K and €18 for 10K + Service Charge.
Registration will also be available on the day.