Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Affidea ExpressCare Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin
Aug 11, '18 at 10:00 am - Aug 12, '18 at 2:30 pm
Affidea ExpressCare Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Half Marathon is the most fun you’ll ever have running. Experience live music along the course and journey along the River Liffey past Christ Church Cathedral and the famous Brewery. Afterwards, there’s a concert in Royal Hospital Kilmainham.
The weekend of running includes a 5k on Saturday where you can pick up your first bit of race bling. Sunday’s events include a 10k and Family Fun Event as well as the feature event the Half Marathon.
Live, local bands along the course
Quality Technical Participant T-Shirt
Fantastic Finisher’s medal
Baggage Check Bag
Plentiful Course Support, including Sports Drink and Energy Gel
Free Admission to the Finish Line Festival and Concert
Free Shuttle – takes runners and spectators from finish to public rail or back near start line.
Register now for all the events HERE