Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
85th Anniversary Kilmore AC ‘Saltees Fish’ 10k
Sep 15, '18 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
It’s that time of year again folks. Registration is now open for our annual Kilmore AC ‘Saltees Fish’ 10k Road Race. This year the main event itself will be preceeded by a 2 mile fun run for those aged 14 and up. As we celebrate our 85th anniversary we believe this years 10k will be extra special and we hope you can join us on the 15th of September for an excellent race followed by great refreshments and prize giving. Whether you’re a newbie to running or a seasoned runner this course is challenging but ideal for a PB.
2mile fun run kicks off at 5pm followed by the main event the 10k at 5:30pm.
Cash prizes for 1st 4 induvidual male and female, 1st and 2nd club teams male and female, 1st junior male and female, 1st and 2nd masters male and female (O40,045,O50) and 1st masters male and female (O55,O60,065).
Race tshirt for first 200 participants.
For full details including entry link see: https://kilmoreathleticsclub.wordpress.com/2018-kac-saltees-fish-10k/