Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
TP Waters Ambition Run
Sep 16, '18 at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm€15 – €20
Have you got the Ambition?
Then T.P. Waters Ambition Run is for you! Forget 5k or 10k we want you to run
5 miles or 10 miles
Taking place on Sunday 16th September 2018
at the T.P. Waters showrooms in Kildare Town
Chip timed by JustRuns Events
Medals & TShirts for all participants
The T.P. Waters Ambition Run is kindly supported by SEAT
with all proceeds from the race going to our charity partner Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Ireland (SBHI).
We have previously supported SBHI with endurance athlete Shane Finn and are delighted to be working with both again for this exciting event.
And for those of you who are looking for some inspiration look no further than Shane Finn. 26 year old Shane has travelled extensively completing Iron Man triathlons and marathons and only recently ran 24 back to back marathons in 24 days around Ireland raising over €135,000 for SBHI. Serious inspiration there!
Our charity partner is Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Ireland (SBHI). Spina bifida is a condition which affects about one in every 1000 children born per year in Ireland with Ireland having one of the highest incidences of spina bifida births in the world. Spina bifida is the most common neural tube defect (NTD) which causes incomplete development of the spinal cord in the womb. SBHI supports hundreds of individuals across Ireland as they seek to live fulfilled lives with spina bifida and/or hydrocephalus.
If you would like to support this amazing charity then sign up for the T.P. Waters Ambition Run today!