Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
10k RAMPAGE Elite Race
27th – 28th April 2019 will see us host our third “Rampage Weekender” event. Gut busting and unique obstacles, lashings of mud, a fantastic and picturesque location, followed by an awesome after party and camping.
Elite Race Option in 2019
For the Adults Run in 2019, we have introduced an Elite Run. This will be the first run of the day, 10am, for the ultra competitive, who want to test themselves against the very best. We have 100 spaces available for this Elite Run. Runners will be timed and will have to complete each obstacle.
The Elite Race option is £60, with the extra money being totaled up and handed back out in the form of cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. The total cash prizes will depend on how many enter the Elite Race. If 100 apply, this leaves £1000 in the cash pot, meaning prizes would be as follows:
1st Place – £500
2nd Place – £300
3rd Place – £200
Now, there’s an incentive to push yourself through the pain!