Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Wine On The Line 5K & 10K
Mar 31 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every year that begins at 11:00am on the fourth Sunday of March and April, repeating indefinitely
are thrilled to announce the return of the incredibly popular Wine on the Line 5k & 10k race (AAI licenced) to the running calendar for Mother’s Day Sunday 31st March 2019
JustRuns Events are teaming up again this year with the Thoroughbred run Kildare team to bring you what is affectionately known now and thrilling for us to hear “The Mother and Father of all events” in the beautiful heritage town of Kildare, taking in some of our fabulous surrounding countryside too.
Kildare town has any amount of attractions and fine restaurants where you will undoubtedly have the most memorable Mother’s Day experience, not to mention Kildare Village Outlet for any post-race retail therapy! If you participated over the last few years in either the Wine on the line or the Thoroughbred run Kildare you know you will experience an event organised and delivered to unrivalled standards.
We are also welcoming back and delighted to share the day with representatives from AHA (alcohol awareness association) who will continue to promote their message of “a measured approach to alcohol”
We promise a fun-filled day for the whole family but be assured we will be paying particular attention to pampering all the running mammies out there. We want to see more Dads getting involved this year so we are hoping our craft beer at the finish line might whet your appetite. No family event would be a family event without including the children so we know the kids are going to love this year’s medal.
Prizes include 1st & 2nd Male and Female over each distance
First Female and Male Child in the 5K
Race will start at 11am Sharp
Bespoke medal for all finishers
Full 750ML bottle of red or white wine for those who choose the wine option
AAI licensed and measured course