Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
5km Ireland West Airport Runway Run
Mar 30 at 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Ireland West Airport are delighted to announce, in partnership with Portwest, the 4th annual charity 5k runway fun run will take place on the runway at Ireland West Airport at 17:00 on Saturday 30th March 2019.
This is a unique opportunity to run or walk on our famous runway. All are welcome to attend with all proceeds from the event going to our three nominated charities for 2019, Croí, The Jack and Jill Foundation, and Hope House
This year will be a memorable year for the Runway run as it will be the last time a run will take place on the current runway which is due to be resurfaced in May 2019. The famous runway which was built in the early 1980’s has welcomed over 10 million passengers and this years run will be a historic one for those taking part. To celebrate there will be a number of prizes on the day for participants including:
- 1st Male finisher – 2 x return flights to Barcelona
- 1st Female Finisher – 2 x return flights to Barcelona
- 2 x return flights to Bristol for the first Under-16 boy to finish
- 2 x return flights to Bristol for the first Under-16 girl to finish
- €100 accommodation voucher for a family stay in Hotel Westport for the first Under-12 boy to finish
- €100 accommodation voucher for a family stay in Hotel for the first Under-12 girl to finish
Proudly sponsored by Portwest