Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wine On The Line 5K & 10K
Mar 22 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
We are thrilled to announce the return of the incredibly popular Wine on the Line 5k & 10k race to the running calendar for Mother’s Day Sunday 22nd March 2020.
This races take in some parts of our town and some of our fabulous surrounding countryside too.
Kildare town has any amount of attractions and fine restaurants where you will undoubtedly have the most memorable Mother’s Day experience, not to mention Kildare Village Outlet for any post-race retail therapy!
If you participated over the last few years in the Wine on the line you know you will experience an event organised and delivered to unrivaled standards.
We promise a fun filled day for the whole family but be assured we will be paying particular attention to all the running mammies out there.
We want to see more Dads getting involved too.
No family event would be a family event without including the children so we know the kids are yet again going to love this year’s medal.
Prizes include 1st & 2nd Male and Female over each distance
First Female and Male Child in the 5K
Race will start at 11am Sharp
Bespoke medal for all finishers
Full 750ML bottle of red or white wine for those who choose the wine option