Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
KBC Wicklow Gaol Break Half Marathon or 10km **Cancelled**
Mar 22, '20 at 10:30 am - 1:30 pm€21.50
**This event has been cancelled due to COVID19 restrictions**
Wicklow Half Marathon and 10km
The KBC Wicklow Gaol break Half Marathon &10km will take place on March 22nd 2020 starting from the fantastic venue of Wicklow’s Historic Gaol. This is the 12th year of this popular, scenic and atmospheric race. In 2013 we introduced a flatter half marathon which was very well received. We look forward to welcoming over 1,700 participants to WIcklow Town. Only 40 mins drive from Dublin.
The unique Finish area in the Courtyard of Wicklow’s Historic Gaol and the scenic Coastal course has been a big hit with runners and walkers from all over the country. Ideal start of season race to blow out the cobwebs….
Unique Wicklow bridge medal for all finishers
Don’t miss out – this is a sell out race!!