Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Wheelworx FASTLANE Half marathon and 10km
Nov 7 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Half Marathon: 30 Euro + processing fees
10k: 21.50 Euro + processing fees
Welcome to the Wheelworx FASTLANE Half marathon & 10km Nov 7th editon.
After the success of the 2019 race we are back Finally!!
This is everyones FASTLANE and here is a video showing the 2019 highlights click here
Results from 2019 survey:
The clue is in the name ‘FASTLANE’….
MEDALS: We have a bespoke medal for this race
This race has an entry limit. We expect it will be popular!!
The race is located along the scenic settings of the Grand Canal and around the newly surfaced perimeter of Grange Castle business park. It has that country feel on the edge of the city. It is a flat course with long straight lines. The route has an elevation gain of 27m over 10km. Not bad eh…..
Start time 9.00am
Here is a visual from MapmyRun of the elevation. You’ll notice it isn’t pancake flat but judging by the elevation line – there is nothing major in the hill department.
To see an overall map of the route click here
What does that red elevation line look like in the real world?
We will have a bike rack for bikes (at owners risk) and full race information closer to the race
Official car park is the Mill Shopping Centre in Clondalkin.
Race number pick-up will be announced closer to the race (you will be able to pick up on the morning of the race at the start area)
The course has been officially measured with a Jones Counter by a certified measurer.
Go out, be active, and most of all enjoy!
The FASTLANE Half Marathon and 10km team