Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tough Mudder 5k SATURDAY
Jul 20 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm€39 – €69
TOUGH MUDDER 5K IN 2019
This is no ordinary fun run. Tough Mudder 5K is an experience – and it’s coming to a Tough Mudder weekend near you. Welcome to a teamwork-focused, obstacle-crammed event topped off by the most epic Mudder Village After Party your Instagram feed has ever seen. Kick back with live entertainment, epic games and challenges, authentic local food, free beer, and a never-ending supply of Mudder Nation camaraderie.
Tough Mudder 5K is untimed, so there’s no pressure, no judgement and no need to train. It’s a like-minded community of people who’ve chosen to do something different with their weekend, make new friends, make memories – and have the time of their lives doing it.