Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Tony Mcgowan Run 2023
Feb 19 at 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our 11th Annual Tony Mc Gowan Run is back on the Blueway on Sunday the 19th February 2023.
We look forward to welcoming you all back for our 5k, 10k and half marathon events.
Our event has grown to large numbers the last few years so get in early and avoid disappointment of missing out on the day
5k €20 (Finisher Medal and option to buy vest€10)
10k €30 (finisher medal and vest)
1/2 marathon €45(finisher medal and vest)
Like everyone up and down the country our community has been deeply saddened by the tragic events that happened in Creeslough, Co Donegal.
With this in mind our chosen charity donation from our 2023 event will be made to the Creeslough community support fund through the Irish Red Cross.
The second charity The Tony McGowan Run will be donating to this year is The Gavin Glynn Foundation, a wonderful charity that takes the financial stress and burden from families with sick children. They are currently supporting local girl Rachael McGovern and her family.
Chip Timing by Core Timing
Medal and finishers vest for all runners.