Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The Wild Atlantic 10 Miler
Aug 26, '18 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm€25
The Wild Atlantic 10 Miler
Ballina A.C. are pleased to announce our second 10 Mile Road Race is taking place this year on August 26th. The race is located in Ballina Town, commencing at 11.00 am.
Following on from the success of last years inaugural event we guarantee all participants a fantastic race day, with a fantastic route taking in some magnificent views of the Wild Atlantic Way, The route is picturesque and ideal for runners and walkers new to the 10 mile distance and those wishing to simply enjoy a scenic race! Our race distance, course and timing also fits nicely with marathon training. Participants on the day can expect exceptional hospitality not only in terms of the post event food, but also the local support encouraging runners along the route, if you let us know what club you hail from you might see a sign encouraging you along the way!
Event Details and Schedule:
-Early Bird Offer €20 until July 1st (€25 thereafter & €30 From 20th August Until Raceday)
-Race starts @ 11.00am, Sunday August 26th 2018
-Starting and finishing points – Ballina Athletic Club (Parking available)
-Race number, Chip & T-shirt collection – Ballina A.C Sunday 26th August 8.30am-10.30am
-Overall Race Winners 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female
Online Entry Available on https://www.njuko.net/wildatlanticrun/register/25395
We look forward to welcoming you to Ballina and to our race, see you on August 26th!
Every runner receives a bespoke medal to remember your day and the FIRST 200 REGISTERED RECEIVES A TECHNICAL T-SHIRT. The race is also chipped and timed. We have prizes for the first 3 male & female runners home.
We want to extend a warm welcome to all participants entering the Ballina A.C “Wild Atlanic 10 Mile” Road Race on August 26th, and thank you for choosing our race.