Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Charlestown 10K 1st September 11:30 plus 5K fun run
Sep 1, '18 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm€5 – €20
CBD Complex and Charlestown GAA Club are hosting a 10km race and a 5k family fun run at 11:30am on Saturday 1st September. The courses are flat and fast with one or two small drags. Km markers and refreshments will be in place around the courses.
Race starts at 11:30am sharp from CBD Complex.
Registration in the CBD Complex from 9-11am if you are up for the challenge! You can register online here https://www.njuko.net/charlestown-10k-20…/select_competition
Entry Fees 10K: Adult entry €20 and U19 €10
Entry Fees 5K: €5 entry fee with a max of €20 per family.
Showers available at the CBD Complex after you run. Prizes sponsored by St Attracta’s Nursing Home Charlestown. Contact Valerie at 0879581400 or [email protected]