Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Clontarf Hockey Club Bull Run (4 mile)
Sep 1, '18 at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm€25
On Saturday the 1st of September, Clontarf Hockey Club will host the inaugural 4 mile BULLRUN in St. Anne’s Park to raise much needed funds for the re-development of our hockey pitch, located in Mount Temple Comprehensive School in Clontarf.
This event is open to men, women, runners, joggers and walkers. At 4 miles the event offers a great opportunity for everyone to get involved, with a significant emphasis on the day placed on having fun at a friendly event for all to enjoy. It also offers an opportunity for those more experienced runners to test themselves over 4 miles on a flat, fast course. Prizes are available for the 1st female and 1st male to cross the line. It will be chip timed, taking in the beautiful surrounds of St. Annes Park.
Clontarf Hockey Club are excited to host this event, which is part of our Pitch Fundraising Campaign, and we look forward to your support and welcoming you on the day for what will be a great event!
For more information check out www.bullrun.ie