Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
The 2020 Never Give Up 5k/10k
Jan 22, '20 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, July 26, 2020 from 11:30. St Mogue’s Community Centre, Inch, Gorey, Co Wexford. Contact: Chris Proby, T: 0858343698, E: [email protected], W: https://www.facebook.com/nevergiveupchrisproby/
Following on from the success of the sellout inaugural Never Give Up 5k/10k road race in 2019, the event returns on Sunday 26th July 2020.
There is a 5k and a 10k option to choose from and both take you on a scenic loop around the countryside. Following feedback from our 2019 event, the 10k route in 2020 will be a single loop run. The course is an AAI measured route.
All proceeds of this event will be donated to the Irish Cancer Society, and the Arklow Cancer Support, two amazing charities helping us in the fight against cancer.