Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
New Year, New You 5K (Run The Banner Run 1)
Jan 18, '20 at 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Saturday, repeating indefinitely
Its a new year why not get a new you. Let your new year resolution be for a healthier, fit and happier you. Do it with us. Run, jog or walk 5k and get yourself off to a new start.
The New Year New You 5km is the first in the Run The Banner four race series. It takes place at 11am on Jan 18th at Lees Road Ennis. It is an ideal way to get a fresh start to 2020 and a fitter and healthier you for 2020. Do it for FUN!
All proceeds to 3 local athletics clubs.
Online Registration at https://register.primoevents.com/ps/event/2020RunTheBannerFunFriendsFitness5to10RunSeries
On the day registration from 9-10.30am, €20. Beanies for 1st 200 registered.