Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Team James 5km for Barretstown – 5km & 2km Fun Run
Sep 16 at 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
James Casserly (12) has Cerebral Palsy, affecting core and lower limbs mostly. He had a selective dorsal rhizotomy April 2012 which involved intensive physio recovery.
Three years ago he was diagnosed with idiopathic juvenile arthritis, affecting most joints.
In 2018, James his family & team of supporters want to raise funds for Barretstown which holds a super special place in James heart with treasured memories.
There are two runs on the day, a 5km run and a 2km Family fun Run.
5km – 11am start
€15 – Adult – Includes T-shirt (for first 300 registered) and medal
€10 – Child – Includes T-shirt (for first 300 registered) and medal
€10 – Senior – Includes T-shirt (for first 300 registered) and medal
€50 – Family / Group (4 Entries) – Includes T-shirt (for first 300 registered) and medal
2Km Fun Run – 12pm
€10 – General entry, finisher medal
The run will start at Corkagh Park, St John’s Cres, Corkagh Demesne, Dublin 8
On the day registration from 8:30am.
Age categories as follows:
5km – Under 15 , 15 – 18 , 19-24, 25 – 65, 65+
2km – Under 15 , 15 – 18 , 19-24, 25 – 65, 65+
On the day there will be post race water and a light snack available.
NOTE RE NUMBER POSTAGE: Number postage option available on all race entries (€2.50 surcharge). Please do NOT select this option if registering in the immediate 7 days before the event. Your number will not be posted, and you will not be refunded. (Example – race takes place on Sunday 16th, last day for registering for guaranteed postage is Sunday 9th, 7 days previously)
Register at https://www.popupraces.ie/events/team-james-run-for-barretstown/
T-SHIRT IS NOT POSTED – it will be collected on race day.