Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Stoneyford 5k and 10k Challenge 2022
May 15 at 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Stoneyford 10k Challenge has been a fixture in the calendars of many runners in the Sunny South East and beyond for 10 years.
This post Covid year sees the return of its 5k challenge also! Making sure that all abilities are catered for.
The beautiful village of Stoneyford is really looking forward to finally getting to fling open its arms on May 15th to welcome back lots of familiar AND many new faces. Did we mention the famous post race grub! Well worth every kilometre, or mile!
Don’t miss out on what is set to be a bigger and better event than ever for the 11th year!
Get signed up and order a vest or t-shirt to remember the day by.