Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Steeplechase – Trail Run & Obstacle Course
Jun 23, '18 at 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Stables Fitness & Wellbeing, in Gorey, Co.Wexford is delighted to launch their inaugural chip timed Trail Run & Obstacle Course – the “Steeplechase”, taking place on Saturday 23rd June at 9am.
A unique, timed trail run with a mix of fun and challenging obstacles, the Steeplechase promises to test your speed, strength and agility across mixed and undulating terrain.
There is a choice of a relatively flat 5km route and more challenging 8km route with nice climbs and fast descents.
Runners of all levels are encouraged to come and try something a little different and experience a taste of this unique fitness destination. Early bird tickets are available at www.thestables.ie/bookings/
5km early bird €30 (Full Price €35)
8km early bird €35 (Full Price €40)
T-shirts for all those who book their place on line by 31st May 2018, food and refreshments provided post race.
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male & Female in 5km and 8 km Routes.
This is not a mud run!