Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Sep 8, '19 at 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Scariff Community Council, in association with Derg Credit Union will host the 11th Annual Scariff 10km RunWalk on Sunday 8th September at 12:30 PM.
All runners and walkers are encouraged to come out on the day, enjoy the exercise, and support these worthy causes. The route will appeal to runners of all levels, representing a stiff test to those seeking a challenge while also boasting the most stunning views of Lough Derg and the surrounding area.
The event has grown from strength to strength each year with ever increasing numbers taking part, attracting over 250 participants last year. Early registrations for this year are already promising to maintain that trend with the welcome addition of international competitors from both the UK & USA.
The route starts in the centre of Scariff town and finishes close at the Rugby grounds where participants will be welcomed with well earned refreshments. Showers and changing facilities will be available in the clubhouse. Cash prizes will be presented for first, second and third places in Male and Female categories for both the 5k & 10K