Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Fionnuala McCormack 10k & KiloMarathon
Sep 15 at 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
A lovely run in aid of the Wicklow Hospice. The kilomarathon is perfect for marathon training, a marathon in KM 26.2Km = 16.27 miles. Start and finish at the Beehive Bar and Restaurant exit 18 of the N11.
€25 online for the kilo or €35 on the day
€20 for the 10K €30 on the day
Register online HERE Fab medal for all participants and t-shirt for the first 250 online registrations.
Race Registration open from 4pm – 7pm on Friday 14th & Saturday the 15th from 8am. Race begins at 9am on the 15th of September.