Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Run Run Rudolph 2023 / Kilcullen GAA
Dec 10, '23 at 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Kilcullen GAA’s “Run Run Rudolph” Christmas event is back for 2023 but is bigger & better – we’ve added a 10 KM event (2 laps of our 5K course) plus the 5 KM Run & 2.5 K Family Walk/Run events.
Run Run Rudolph 2023 will take place on Sunday the 10th of December 2023 starting & finishing at our clubhouse.
Again, this event is a fundraiser supporting the addition of 3 Hurling & Football playing pitches & other infrastructure at our Kilcullen clubhouse, all part of our “Field of Dreams” plans.
The event is open to athletes, fun runners, joggers and walkers.
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times & controlled.
All entrants will get Christmas bells with their race numbers to create a lovely Christmas atmosphere as they circuit Kilcullen town.
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female runners in both 10 & 5 KM events as well as spot prizes for the Family Walk/Run event. We’ll also have prizes for the best fancy-dress costumes.
Online entry closes at midnight on Friday the 8th of December, late entries will be available the evening of Saturday the 9th of December at the Clubhouse & limited late entries on Sunday morning (but only before 10 AM).
Note: Registration may close earlier if we reach our numbers limit before this date.
This year we are offering a postal service (for an additional fee). Our partner Pop-Up Races will post your event numbers to you approximately 1 week before the event thus making your event morning easier & stress free.
Depending on numbers selecting this option – we will offer number collection at the Clubhouse on the evening of Saturday December 9th & Sunday December 10th (but only before 10 AM).
The event will start at 11 AM with the 5KM & 10KM events departing 1st to the sound of Chuck Berry’s Run Rudolph Run. The 2.5 KM Family Walk/Run will depart shortly afterwards again to the sound on Run Rudolph Run.
Both the 5 & 10 K events will be Chip-timed. Prize giving will take place at the finish line area after the race where Christmas goodies will be on offer to all participants.
Last year we enjoyed a great Christmas atmosphere at the clubhouse & we plan to add to that this year – Santa has pencilled us in again & we hope will surprise us with a visit if time allows with his busy schedule.
**NUMBER POSTAGE OPTION – NUMBERS WILL BE SENT OUT ON THE WEEK OF THE RACE**