Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Run in the Dark Dublin
Nov 7, '18 at 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
One event on Oct 2, '22 at 8:00 pm
Run in the Dark 2018 kicks off in Dublin on 7th November at 8.00pm. Join the Mark Pollock Trust and thousands of fellow runners as we light up the night and take over the streets of the city centre for Dublin’s largest night run, passing landmarks such as Custom House Quay and the Samuel Beckett Bridge.
Every November, as darkness sweeps the globe, thousands of people in 50 cities across the world will pull on their running shoes and red flashing armbands and hit the streets to Run in the Dark.
You can choose between running 5km or 10km… and if your running shoes are a little dusty, you can even walk the 5km route.
The Dublin event will leave from CHQ, Dublin city centre at 8.00pm.
Book your entry HERE today
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE PART
We know there are lots of running events out there, so why choose Run in the Dark?!
Apart from being a unique night run taking place in iconic locations around the world, there’s also an important cause fuelling this fundraising run. Run in the Dark is a global running movement helping to cure paralysis in our lifetime.
Run in the Dark is organised by the Mark Pollock Trust, named after blind Irish adventure athlete Mark Pollock. Unbroken by blindness in 1998, Mark Pollock suffered a catastrophic spinal cord injury in 2010 when he fell from a second story window that left him paralysed. As Mark strives to walk again, his most complex journey is ahead of him – to find a cure for paralysis.
By taking part in Run in the Dark you are enabling ground-breaking collaborations and research which could change the lives of millions of paralysed people around the world.
Every donation, every step, every study, moves us towards a cure for paralysis and enabling people to walk again.
Book your Entry HERE