Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don't have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don't forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Run For a Life
May 25, '19 at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm€20
The 11th year of the Irish Kidney Association’s Run For a Life.
Race starts at 2pm with number collection from 12pm, with a 2.5km, 5km or 10km on offer with a mass start. Accurately measured 2.5km circuit. Start / finish beside car park.
Medal for all finishers and our famous ‘Soup and a Sandwich’ too! €20 for adults, €10 for children and €45 for a family (up to 2 adults and 4 children under 18 years).
Ray D’Arcy, the national ambassador for organ donor awareness 2019, will take part the ‘Run for a Life’ family fun run on 25th May. The fun event which is a celebration of life attracts over 500 participants annually. It is open to people of all ages and levels of fitness who can choose to walk, jog or run in the chip-timed event, which offers prizes for winners in a choice of 2.5km, 5km and 10km distances.