Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Coalface Trail Duathlon
May 25, '19 at 10:00 am - 12:30 pm€25 – €35
Castlecomer Discovery Park is delighted to announce a brand new race as part of the Coalface series, The Coalface Trail Duathlon.
For those who love the outdoors and have always wanted to test themselves against the natural terrain then this is your opportunity! With a medium level of training, you could conquer a real challenge.
This course will see you running trails and woodland, cycling a route of rolling north Kilkenny Countryside before finishing on the Park’s path run to the finish. Tackle this as a relay team or solo, have plenty of friends/family enjoy the experience too as all your transitions are in the comforts of the Discovery Park. Wear your medal with pride as you enjoy the post race refreshments!
RUN 5.3KM / BIKE 20KM / RUN 2.7KM
For more details check out https://www.coalfacerace.ie/coalface-trail-duathlon-race-information/