Making The Most of Your Race Listing on RunIreland.com
Listing your event on RunIreland.com has many benefits including exposure to a wide range of engaged followers and fans of running, jogging, adventure racing, triathletes and obstacle course enthusiasts.
To make the most of your listing we suggest you include as much information as possible within each section of the submission form below. Within the event description section be sure to include as much information as possible so people can make an informed decision about your event.
- Who is hosting / organising the event, who will the event benefit?
- What does the event entail, is it suitable for walkers, joggers, experienced athletes and participants, is there a fun or kids element to it?
- When does it take place, what time is registration/ packet pick up on race day,
- Where does it take place, is the course flat, fast, hilly, off-road, coastal, undulating or has it PB potential?
- How can people register? Include a booking link to your online registration platform, if you don’t have this sorted yet be sure to tick the njuko box below to hear from our partners njuko.com. There are a wide range of benefits for you and your event participants if you partner with njuko for event booking, including a number of exclusive advertising rewards on Runireland.com.
- Include FAQ information such as; chip timing post-race refreshment options, goodie bag or t-shirt details, directions to the event, event parking, prize categories and prizes.
- Don’t forget to include an image for your event listing and be sure to check your spelling and punctuation in your event description.
- Remember you can edit the information on your listing at any time, if you have any queries or would like information on advertising your event on the site please email [email protected].
Run Ballybunion Half Marathon & 10K
Mar 31 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm€5 - €35
With a unique course route that winds through the north Kerry vistas along the Wild Atlantic Way, competing in Ballybunion Half Marathon and 10km road race is an experience you will never forget. While challenging hills are interspersed along the route, the scenic views atop each and every one of them are enough to motivate each climb.
Ballybunion Half Marathon and 10km road race simultaneously caters to the most competitive of racers and the most casual of walkers, motivating every competitor to achieve their personal best.
With water stations situated every 3 miles along the route, half marathon pacers in the race and complimentary hot food available in Kilcooly’s Country House afterwards, the comfort, revitalization and contentment of every racer is our utmost priority. Each competitor also receives a medal and tech-tshirt emblazoned with the logo of our race, ensuring that your experience on Easter Saturday in Ballybunion is one you will never forget.
Register Online HERE